Tuesday 9 June 2009




Ola!!! Welcome to my blog..yep I know it’s very the purple..heheh..but I love it..hmm,wat can I say. I love reading my hubby’s blog. Thru his blog, I get to read his friends and relatives blogs on his links. Bcos of this, one day he suggested to me, “B, since u like baca blog urglain, y don’t u create ur own?” I was like..huh??..oh no, no, no..besides I don’t even know how to. He said, “easy sja tu..i can teach u.” Senyum sja n said, “I’ll think of it.” Hehe..

Nway, everyday he pujuk2, “buat tah ur own blog. Siuk ada blog ani.” Til one day, ntah cemana..cair jua ati ani dgn pujuk rayu hubby trsyg..ehehe..i gave him d greenlight..”bah lets do my blog.” haiiii...dialah org yg paling excited di dunia. Nda gi sabar2 tu kan create my blog ah. Mun tah dpt jam2 atu jua ia kan create..hahaha..n so that nyt we both sat infront of his laptop n began creating my blog. My hubby even already thought of a name for my blog title..My Purple Haze..haha..iski kan ia..kehkehkeh..jgn mare B..but it is a very nice title plus purple is my fav color. Thanx for creating my blog B ;) u did a great job!! Luv ya XOXO

Well I hope u enjoy reading my posts as much as I do n thank u for visiting ;) cheers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment