Wednesday 10 June 2009

M.I.B (MEETING INDA BERANTI)

2day so tiring la..pagi ptg meeting sja. I didn't even have time to read my emails d ofis. Both meetings gi arah our branch. Morning meeting was ok..but d afternoon session was so damn..looooonnggg...cemanatah kan capat abis mun pengerusi asyik kan meningkah opinion urg sja. Tantu plang jgn adakan meeting. Headache me tarus. Abis sja meeting around 4.00pm, tarus me zoom kan balik. Alang2 jua kan go back to HQ. Before that tfon my boss jap to update her sal mtg atu.


OTW balik singgah lah skajap ke Hua Ho Manggis Mall. I wanted to buy a birthday card for my friend Izati, who's b'day happens to be today..HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! heheh..taruslah me browse around. Nak release tension la katakan. Pusing2 liat arah watch section..hmm..adalah Guess watch atu me tpakai..(must get that one day ;p) Did I mention that I'm just so crazy with Guess?? No? well..yea..I like Guess. Anything about Guess from watches, shoes (tpi mesti tumit randah sja cos Guess footwear terkenal dgn high heels nya) & esp handbags. I also like Carlo Rino, F.Timber & AD bags. U can say I have quite a collection of bags sampai almari tmpt simpan my bags pun almost full. Kesian my hubby, 70% of our wardrobe atu boleh katakan full of my brg sja. Biasalah bini2 x ah..byk brgnya..ehehe..


OMG look at the time. Gtg dulu. Kan get ready for Izati's b'day celebration mlm ani. We're gonna celebrate her at Villa Mauri. It's a very nice Italian place..food nya pun yummy2. Will post the pix nanti ayt..chow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment