Sunday 14 June 2009

FAMILY TRIP 2 KK

Last 25th to 27th May 2009, my hubby and I went to KK with his family. There were 8 of us : Bapa, Babu, my hubby and me, bro inlaw Sawal, sis inlaw Ijah, tgh bini and their cuz c As. Kira my hubby and me went on our 2nd hunymoon la tu..ehehe..We left home ahir jualah around 12 noon. Sawal drove mcm Formula1..hehe..luckily there wasn't a long q at KL Post Control.

We all transit skajap in Temburong for lunch (at 3pm!!) before continuing our journey. We arrived in KK about 8pm..pastu checked in at Marina Court Apartments. That nyt we all makan at this Indian restaurant behind our apartment (I personally won't recommend u to eat there) and then sempatla shopping kajap at KK Centrepoint which was just around d corner.

The next day awal pagi udah we all bangun and went to the tamu across the street. Byk brg jualan disana. I thought they only sell fruits but there was also handicrafts being sold. Rambang jua mata meliat. There were just so many of them.

After that we went shopping at 1Borneo..hehe puashati ku ahirnya sampai hajat to buy this certain pair of Guess shoes. I've been eyeing them since I went to KL in January but msa atu alum ada hati kan membali. Udah balik Brunei dikanang2 cia plang nah..haha..

Then we had lunch at Tanjung Aru..an open space seafood centre near the beach. Very nice place. My hubby apalagi..memang he already set in his mind to order his famous ikan pari. Asyik x ah mkn nya..hehe..Lapas atu we spent the rest of the day dgn shopping sakan cos esuknya awal pagi udah we all kan check out to go back to negara tercinta..aisehwah


KK here we come

Isi perut @ Temburong dulu...time was 3pm..lapar x ah


Shopping @ 1Borneo


Tanjung Aru..b4 mkn, bgambar dulu

hubby meets ikan pari..haiii nda lagi ingat dunia
Ijah, c As & Sawal..Sampat gi posing dlm kadai kain tu


0 comments:

Post a Comment