Sunday 21 June 2009

FROM D BEAUTIFUL MIND OF A BRIDE..part 2

08.01.09 - D Nyt b4 Nikah

It’s been a week after New Year. I can’t believe “The Day” is tomorrow. Hectic lah the final week before kan nikah ani. I just took our baju songkets for Bersanding and Ambil-ambilan 2 days before kan nikah cos it needed alteration. Maybe sal nervous atu kali, I lost a few inches arah my waist iatah need to alter my baju.

Jojo start tdo at my place since New Year udah to help me with the final preparations..thanx beb!! I owe u a lot. My function started 1st Jan where I had my “Bedak-bedak Mandi”..kira opening berlulut lah tu. It started with my nini/pengangun putting lulut on my face and hands, then my parents, followed by my aunties, uncles and cuzzies. After that every nyt me berlulut with my nini. Rumah pun meriah cos all my relatives came during the “malam berjaga-jaga” to help out.

Tonight (08.01.09) I had my signature taken for Izin Mauliah. My bungsu laki/our Jurunikah suggested we do it earlier so that during nikah day function nda lama. The function would start after ‘Isya. I put on my white baju kurung and my cuz Rose helped to make up my face. Bagi touch up sikit lah. After ‘Isya, udah all families semua gathered together dlm living room, I went downstairs to the living room and sat on the Lapik Nikah that has been prepared for me.

Ceremony started with bungsu laki membaca doa and explaining the purpose of the function. Then my dad as my wali asked me (ada script lagi..hehe) if I agree untuk di nikahkan with my fiancé. I answered “yes I agree..” (also ikut skrip prepared by bungsu laki) and then lapas atu sign2 some nikah documents. My dad pun sign as wali and my Tua and tangah signed as saksi. Udah selesai majlis me salam2 all my families then got ready for "mandi langir" which was done by bungsu laki. After that me berlulut again.

After berlulut, it was around midnyt that time, I got bored dlm bilik plus parut ani lagi keroncong2 kelaparan, so I went out ke dapur. Dpt mkn sikit pun jadilah as long as isi parut. If mkn byk krg takut nda muat baju plang..hehe..i saw durang my guy cuzzies ani mcm bz ja with sumthin so I went ke living room. Owh rupanya they were practicing how to make an entrance msa angkat the lapik nikah & dian 4. Bungsu laki jdi director. I sat and watched them abit before realizing that it was getting very late. Time was almost 1am..bride needed her beautiful sleep…but before that sampat gi dating on d fon skajap with hubby..ehehe. At his place pun riuh2 bunyinya ramai org. Meriahnya…can’t wait 4 tomorrow.


Inilah hasil selepas acara "Bedak-bedak Mandi"

Senyuman manis bakal pengantin..chewah

Signing d borang nikah

tidur tah eh..kul 1 lalu udah..heehee

0 comments:

Post a Comment