Monday 22 June 2009

FROM D BEAUTIFUL MIND OF A BRIDE..part 3

09.01.09 – Hari Pernikahan

Rise and shine girl..today is THE DAY..finally the day has arrived. I woke up around 7.30am, well actually kana banguni plang..hehe..still ada sisa2 ngantuk atu cos smlm ahir tdo but I had to get ready cos kan mandi langir again this morning. Before that, nini put on lulut for me again but this time she put on extra type of lulut which was very rough and gives u an itchy feeling. Eiii..rasang rasanya that type of lulut. That’s y nini didn’t want to give me that lulut earlier cos takut I couldn’t sleep. If not mau bergaru sja x all nyt. As usual PA pengantin pun ada to help me. Ksian Jojo..kan ku kanang jasa mu atu.

Around 8+ am bungsu laki pun dtg. Jojo helped me get ready in my kain sarung and bungsu then performed the mandi langir. After that I bathe as usual..nyaman rasanya udah mandi atu. Tak tertahan lagi itchiness ah. By that time all my family pun udah bangun from their beauty sleep. The house pun riuh tarus. I changed into my usual white baju kurung and then smpat gi text my soon-to-be hubby. Lapas atu went downstairs and had breakfast. Mesti isi perut dulu..cos krg udah put on makeup pyh kan mkn.

After breakfast I went upstairs to my room, double checked if ada anything to usai2. I knew I was nervous..in a few hours lagi me kan nikah but I didn’t wanna think about it dulu. Nervous punya pasal, sampat gi me vacuumed my room for ntah keberapa kali udah..hahaha..udah atu I prepared my baju nikah and all accessories needed and bawa turun to our guestroom downstairs. Bungsu advised that I changed in a different room so that bilik pengantin nda berkacau.

By noon, all male families went to perform sembahyang Jumaat. Hubby pun smpat gi call before ia jln kan sembahyang. After lunch, me mandi again. This time I didn’t feel nervous anymore. I needed to relax. Yang buat sanak sja my contact lens..berkelai bah sma lens ah cos me alum biasa pakai so I had a hard time poking my eye..hehe..By 1.30pm sharp, my makeup artist came. Namanya Aunty Zurina. I chose her for my nikah makeup cos I like the transformation she makes. Time makeup ani me santai sikit. I felt like sleeping cos most of the time tutup mata. Siuk x ah kana makeup ani..ehehe.

I could hear bunyi riuh2 suara org diluar..tandanya makin ramai my family dtg udah. Some came into the room to see me but after awhile I told my niece to lock the door. Rimaslah bunyi lakap lagur pintu buka tutup sja..plus I didn’t want aunty to lose concentration with her work. Krg nda tantu my makeup..haha..In the middle of makeup, my frenz Memet, Tikah, Ajah n Monne pun dtg. Thanx Met..u came to my wedding. Asalnya she couldn’t make it back to Brunei cos ia study in UK but a few weeks before my wed she called me up..SURPRISE..SURPRISE..panya dBrunei dah ia..hehe..yg me ksian my bro no. 3 who’s also studying in UK nda dpt balik cos ia exam msa atu.

Not long after, Jason my photog came. I couldn’t open my eyes but I could hear his voice. He took a few pix of me kana makeup n then kuar cia. Around 3pm atu I was done kana usai. Jason asked if he could do a few portrait shots dlm bilik. Paksa lgi mencari Jojo cos she was in charge of menyimpan kunci bilik. Ler..PA pengantin anipun sdg kana makeup jua panya..hehe..We did several shots dlm bilik..nyaman jua udah ber aircond atu. Terasa my makeup was very heavy cos aunty put on too much foundation on my face. Nda lama atu Bibie came with her sis Fatin. Ada jua dgn bercerita dlm bilik. I got worried cos Eiwan (videographer) alum nampak bayang2nya so I called him. Panya ada udah ia dbawah tgh shooting. Bukan apa, takut ia sasat nda tcari rumah.

By then durang Diana, Izati n Nana pun dtg jua. We took a few pix together before they went downstairs ke living room. Byk org comment I looked different..iakah? bila liat mirror..awu bnr jua ah..I almost didn’t recognize myself too..hahaha

At 3.45pm, cuz Marx as my PR Majlis Kahwin gtau that rombongan pihak lelaki udah sampai. Right on time. Function pun start lah dgn majlis menerima hantaran berian dulu. I was alone in my room, sampat lgi usai my quilt..hehe..need to do sumthin to relax. Pastu check baju dlm almari..ntah apa2..suddenly Jojo masuk and said that it was time for me to go down. Huh?? Skajap jua menerima berian atu. Rasanya baru jua drg dtg..but when I looked at my watch it was 4.00pm udah panya. Cepatnya masa.

Jojo pun iringi me to the living room. The minute I stepped in, all I could see was camera flashes sana sini. Wah byk nya paparazzi..hehe..Jojo helped me to sit down on the Lapik Nikah. Hubs 2x toleh at me..bangang look on his face..hahaha..lain x peliatan nya me atu..heheh..then the ceremony started with bungsu laki baca doa n then summarizing balik what we learned masa kursus nikah. Refreshing everyone about do’s n don’ts in marriage. Terasa sangal udah my leg cos me duduk bertimpuh ayu ;p Jojo had to urut my leg discreetly to lessen rasa sangal2 atu. 20mins later it was time for the real akad nikah part. Me heart rasa dag..dig..dug..this is it. This is the moment. Bungsu held hubs hand and when hubby ans, “Aku terima nikahnya…” sah lah me jadi Mrs.G.Ban dgn skali lafaz at 4.24pm. I looked at hubs and smiled. Felt very happy cos ahirnya we’re officially bound together.

After that hubby signed the nikah papers n then bungsu announced that hubs will perform the “Sujud Syukur”. While hubby prayed, Jojo helped me to stand up. Struggling bah kan berdiri ah..hahaha..i couldn’t feel my left leg at all. Stiff berabis..pastu kan tumbang gi rasanya sal nda balance. Two people had to help me get up and sit on the pelamin. Udah atu when Jojo kan put on my shoes for me, kan ketawa ada jua rasanya but have to control..salnya I felt my foot atu mcm too big to fit my shoe..hahaha..sangal punya pasal.

Nda batah atu hubby pun dtg with bungsu and then acara “menapak” was done and then we both bersanding skajap on the pelamin before acara “pemberian mas kahwin” from hubs to me. I was all smiles for the cameras. Happy?? Definitely..today is my day..I have all the rights to be happy. Families and frenz congratulated us both. While all the guests’ makan diluar, hubs and I took pictures di dalam. Around 6pm, after gambar2 with almost everybody, hubby had to go home. I waved him goodbye sampai I couldn’t see his car anymore.

Phew!! What a day..I will always remember today as my most important n happiest day of my life. I couldn’t stop smiling afterwards..heheh..

sum of behind the scenes pix..theme color of the day was Red/Maroon

santai in make up

i'm done :)

My special pose

Me & my sista

Now we're in the same club

Presenting Mr & Mrs G.Ban

with my family

BB & Fatin wants a piece of d action as well

ramainya my baby fruits..hehe

AJK Wedding..Amoi, Jojo n my sis

L to R: Ajah, Tikah, Me, Memet & Monne

0 comments:

Post a Comment