Monday 14 September 2009

Nda gi lama Raya lah!!

Wah..final week of Ramadhan dah..felt like baru jua last week start puasa..hehe..so what do i do on the last week of puasa. i'm gonna start pampering myself..have my facial, maybe trim my hair sikit..panjang dah n feel panas. And if i feel like it, maybe i'll have manicure too. wah bz plans la. Yelah, u have to look ur best for the upcoming Hari Raya..ja?? heehee..bukannya rumah sja kan lawa2 but tani mesti jua.

Last week i did my raya shopping with hubby. We went tudong hunting. I haven't even took my baju raya from my tailor yet so i had to rely on the small piece of cloth on my receipt. Tawakal sja it matches my baju..hehe..I usually buy my tudongs at LV Athirah (La Vanitas lah..bukan Louis Vuitton ha ;p) or at De'iyad company cos tudong2 sana very nice n unique designs. Asyik udah pilih2 tudong smpai I forgot to take sum pix..hehe..We spent 1hour in LV juz picking out my tudongs but puashati cos yang penting ia exclusive design.

The week before, we went shopping for hub's punya sinjang. We like to shop at Nazmi Textile Mall, main branch in Delima Square. Besides the affordable prices, the designs pun lawa n service pun very good..and then nda jua sah if nda menyimbat another 1 or 2 kains..haha..i've got so many kains already waiting untuk dipotong.

Last weekend, I made Honey Cornflakes with my friend Bibie at her house. It has become our annual project everytime menjelang Hari Raya. Iatah ganya satu2nya biskut raya yg I made tu..tapi mesti buat at Bibie's cos she's the one with the big oven..hehe..a colleague gave me a recipe for Kek Vico. Tried to make it the other day but tak menjadi la..haha..sumwer in the process I must have done sumtin wrong so it didnt turn out the right way..baunya ada udah..n since I put it in the freezer ofcos ler keras mcm batu..but hey..abis jua leh my cuzzies, nieces n nephews, eventho nda menjadi..tak sia2 ku membuatnya..kehkehkeh..

Nway, have to go now..nanti gi update my post ani..

0 comments:

Post a Comment