Friday 18 September 2009

Last Sahur @ Le Stadium

Last night the gang had sahur at Le Stadium Restaurant. Session started at 10.30pm til 1am..Arif & Mas finally joined us smlm. Hubs and I didnt join last week's sahur at Cheezbox cos me demam teruk. Smlm pun I was down with flu again. Before jalan I was feeling fine but then I started sneezing and it didn't stop, in the end selsema lah. Didn't really enjoy my food after that cos of my runny nose..hmm..

Hubs and I left early lastnyt. We went to withdraw at the ATM dulu since it was payday. All kadai in Brunei were jammed pack with people doing last minute Hari Raya shopping. Hajat hati kan pay our bills mlm ani but...nah...not a good idea tonight..hehe..terlalu ramai org..batah2 kan cari parking lagi..

Anyway, tomorrow's the day meliat anak bulan Syawal..I really hope nampak. If nampak anak bulan, ada 3 days of raya..4th day raya barutah start work..hehe..I'm in the Hari Raya mood udah ni..hahaha..Just took my baju raya from my tailor..FINALLY!!! Matched it with the tudongs I bought..Syukur matching colornya..hehehe...mun nda, nangis x eh ;p

0 comments:

Post a Comment