Monday 28 September 2009

Hari Raya Pertama...part II

From tangah's house we zoom straight back to my house. By then it was already 12noon. After salam my mom & siblings, hubs n I went to my uncle's house (behind our house). Again arah my uncle pun openhouse jua. After that rehat2 while waiting for my dad back from work. Kesian my dad, 1st day raya ia kraja morning shift..takpelah end of the year krg ia kan cuti bersara..syoknyer..hahaha..datang ja my dad around 3.30pm, we all then went to Kg Danau in Tutong, beraya arah family mom side. Yang kan di aga sana 4 houses ja..nasib baik lah semua berjiran so jalan kaki ja. 1st house di aga arah rumah Dadih (mom's eldest bro),pastu arah nini (sebelah rumah) n then arah Bu Ayang my mom's sister (seberang jalan) n then rumah nini amit (1 house away from Bu Ayang) n then back to Dadih's cos we parked our cars there. Mcm roundabout tah plg ah..hehehe..

arah Dadih pun openhouse

siblings...my baby fruits

Jojo jadi tukang cuci pinggan

Dadih..man of d house

buat iklan

let's go to Bu Ayang's

By the time we finished our rounds in Danau, it was already Maghrib. We decided to rest skajap cos tired. After this kan ke Lumut plg lagi arah my dad's side of family. Nda putus2 org dtg to Dadih's house so we helped Jojo to sediakan minuman for the guests. After Isyak we then zoom to Lumut. I was tired udah, nda lagi tersnap pix..hehe..sory..in Lumut aga 3 houses ja. Last stop was at my aunt's (dad's sister) pukul 11.30pm barutah kami balik..12.30am sampai rumah..phew..what a day..tired berabis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment