Saturday 4 July 2009

My Birthday Celebs

Hey everyone..here are pix from my birthday. So sorry for the delay..bz wah..hehehe..I just turned 27 this year..another year older..oooouuu...nway enjoy!!


25.06.09 – SURPRISE BY OFFICE MATES

We had lunch at Emperor’s Court in Manggis Mall. They planned to surprise me with my birthday cake but unfortunately alum siap that noon..heehee..n I really didn’t have a clue about it. Last2nya they surprised me at 4.30pm time2 cbuk bepanyap kan balik. My boss called me from d corridor. I was like..eii..apalagi bos ani?? 4.30 udah kan balik bah ni..nway I went out from my room..skalinya..”HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2U..HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2U..” Awwww..i have a cake ;) thanx u guys..it was a pic of meself taken 2 days before..owh patut ler suruh org bgambar sakan dat day..konon trying out the new camera we ordered from unit stor..hahaha..ada udang sebalik IndoMie rupanya..heeheee..it was very hard to cut my cake..


Lunch @ Emperor's Court

SURPRISE!!!!

my custom made birthday cake..how 2 cut ahh??



26.06.09 – CELEBRATION WITH da GANG..

D gang had asked me where I wanted to celebrate my bday ryt after we celebrated Diyamin’s..i said surprise me. I wanted sumthin different this year. d only clue I gave was that me craving for duck. So they planned all with hubs. Dat nyt I kept asking hubs where we were going. Hush2 ia..nda mau answer..hehe..cuba lagi cara lain..have we eaten at that place..ans was nope..hmm I wonder where we’re going. Tapi jlnnya menuju to qlap..so d place must be there. Nway sampai sja arah traffic light hubs suruh close my eyes..”no peeking,” he said. Okay..so I closed my eyes until we parked. Atupun stil ia nda suruh buka mata. Hubs guided me out d car n we walked towards “this place”. Udah atu we stopped n he said, “bah open ur eyes now.” me buka mata n wallaaa..SAFFRON..hehe so disana lah they surprise me. and they also surprised me with my second cake..yeayy..I have 2 cakes this year ;)

D usual casts

another surprise

yeayy..my 2nd cake of d year..woohoo

me, hubby & cake

Chocolate "KitKat" mousse cake..yummy

Counting zee days

Arif & Mas...the Newlyweds

Last pose of d nyt @ Saffron

0 comments:

Post a Comment