Wednesday 1 July 2009

FROM D BEAUTIFUL MIND OF A BRIDE..part 6 (Finale)

Wahhh..tired nya..sampai rumah udah almost 4pm..by 5pm I have to go 4 make up lagi for Ambil-ambilan..no time lah. Balik rumah ada baca doa lgi n then more pix taken on d pelamin. After that, hubs n me naik atas to our room ;) hehe..dulu i sorang yg punya..now it's ours..heehee..I took out our baju songkets 4 2nyt together with accessories nya. Hubs in d meantime tdur skajap cos he was rly tired. Me bz membersihkan my face n after that took a quick shower..segarrr rasanya. It was already 5pm but aunty Hjh Zaleha alum jua timbul. ahhh..tdur skajap lah, janji tutup mata..half hour later ada bunyi org ketuk pintu. Aunty rupanya..me bangun kan hubby n ia pun keluar to shower n get ready.

Santai..dpt jua tdo2 ayam time makeup ani. Badan ani sangal2 udah rasanya but sacrifice lah cos dats wat being a pengantin is all about. My throat started to nag again but atleast this time me start to batuk2. Ganya seksa la udah cough attack atu. I needed sumthin to soothe my throat. Baik jua ada me beli gula2 Woods..extra strong lagi..hehe..so I ate one n my cough pun stop. Tiba2..mcm bunyi ujan kan..susah hati me tarus. Harap2lah nda lama ujan ani. Labat lagi tu eh.

I was done by 7pm. Aunty asked if me mau her to wait for me. I said I was fine. Kesian jua cos hari lagi ujan but aunty waited until ujan taduh sikit barutah ia balik. Hubs came in after he showered. Nda batah atu his uncle and aunt dtg to usai him. By 8pm rombongan hubs family pun dtg. Ada yg naik to our room n bgambar2. By 8.30pm after hubs siap kana usai, we were both ushered downstairs.

Bungsu laki once again memimpin us to d pelamin. More pictures taken with families tapi nda lama lah cos time was running. Wa Dadih announced for all to go out arah kem for jamuan. Before makan, me, my mom n babu (mom inlaw) bersalam with all female jemputans dulu. Hubs pun sama, bersalam with the male jemputans with my dad. And then doa was read by bungsu. I didn’t eat much cos tired. Tgh2 org menjamu selera, our wedding cake pun dikeluarkan. I signaled hub to come with me for the cutting cake session. Lepas potong cake, ada gi suap2 suapan tu..aisehwah..romantic gitu..hehehe..

After that more pictures n then by 10pm my family inlaw pun balik. Tinggal my family sja. Ada yg berkaraoke..hmm..syg my voice ani sarut cia jua..if not, gerenti me sing tu..chewah. We took more shots dlm bilik with Jason n Eiwan. By 11pm we were done..phew..ngalih jua jadi model ani panya..hahaha..




Theme of d nyt..Blue


tadaa...



my inlaws



i juz love this shot






Appreciations & many thanks to all families and friends yang telah byk menolong throughout our wedding functions. It wouldn't be a success without u all.


Those who have attended our functions, thank you for coming..we really appreciate it.


Thanks to Jason n Eiwan for taking coverage of the events. Puashati with ur work..keep it up!! ;)


Make up artists Zurina & Hjh Zaleha who did magic with their hands


To Kay from Masamichi, thanx for doing my prewedding make up for studio session


and last but not least appreciations to the ones listed below:


Rahayu Catering - caterer all function drumah (highly recommended!)


Ya Nur Catering - caterer at Dewan Canselor UBD (go 4d daging rendang)


Maszalina Bridal & Boutique, Sengkurong - our chosen bridal. Pereka baju songkets for Sanding & Ambil-ambilan (package very reasonable)


Anggun Pesona Bridal Boutique, qlap - designed my baju Nikah & Mlm Berbedak (idea from me but they made it into reality)


Nurhayana Enterprise - pelamin at Dewan Canselor


Chancellor Hall, UBD - event venue..a dream come true dpt bersanding there ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment