Thursday 29 July 2010

Juz Tellin

Remember I mentioned that I couldn't wait for our big trip a few months back..well I didn't have the time to announce the destination then and now I'm back from THE VACATION!! Anyways, my whole family went to UK last 16th-26th July 2010 to visit my brother who is studying in Liverpool. Whole family as in both my parents, sister, youngest brother & beloved hubby.
This is actually our first trip to UK and it's Summer time there. Took a lot of pix and videos. Full details will be updated in my next entry. Sediakan sja kaki utk bjalan sana cos there's really alot of interesting places u wanna visit. I started buying Pound notes since January..tunggu ia turun then baru beli..hehe..but towards kan dakat2 hari belayar atu makin naik tia pounds ah..hmm..lucky already tukar awal. I also bought Euros since we planned to have a day trip to Paris..
So i'll be posting each entries by part or episodes..hehe..stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment