Thursday 11 March 2010

Singapore Trip..Day 2..cont..

It was almost 2pm when we were done sightseeing at Sentosa..now barutah terasa lapar so we zoomed to Bencoolen and met up with ngah Jumat who was already there earlier. We ate at this restaurant (sorry..i forgot the name of the place), nyaman2 the food (kes lapar so semua pun nyaman..heehee) but sygnya it was abit hot..couldn't feel the aircond at all so I was sweating while eating lunch.

otw to Bencoolen

i find this fascinating so I took a pic

After lunch, we then went shopping at Bugis Junction..this is also my first time at Bugis area. Didn't really shop much here..ntahla, d stuff nda byk berkenan dihati..aiseh..

Time was 4pm Ejah n me got out from Bugis. We took a cab to Far East Plaza cos I wanted to find shoes there..but sygnya nada cos shoes my size were sold out..hmmph..this is the 2nd time I got disappointed..tadi at Bugis pun nda jua ada my size..haiyaa..5pm, we walked back to the apartment which was behind Royal Plaza hotel. Ejah n I decided to freshen up and rest abit first before we go out to ION Orchard..kaki pun mau rehat bah..

at ION Orchard

background of ION taken from Wheelock Place


0 comments:

Post a Comment