Monday 25 January 2010

Fun @ JP

Last 16th Jan we all went to Jerudong Park Playground a.k.a JP. It's been a long time since I went there too eventhough I live 3mins drive away from the place. One of the reasons jua cos we wanted to bring Dani who's never been to JP. That night the playground was full of people. Terkenang lah jua zaman gemilang JP when it first opened back in 1994. There were lots of rides and game arcades to play and it used to be free. Now they charge u package of B$10.00 for 8 rides or B$8.00 for 5 rides.

Hubs and me only played the Bumper Car ride. I was sad to see alot of the rides that I used to play were gone esp Breakdance. I remembered me & Jojo used to queue up balik2 for that ride. Gone was the train too..it would have been nice if the train was still there. We could have get on and tour around the whole of JP.

Taking Dani on the "Merry Go Round"

Dani on a camel

0 comments:

Post a Comment