Thursday 10 December 2009

Thinking Out Loud

~I'm sitting here in my boring room..Just another rainy Sunday afternoon..~


Teringat pula lagu "Lemon Tree" by siapa ah??? nda ingat eh..hehe..nways my room is not boring and it's not Sunday today..part rainy atu sja yg betul..hehe..it's been raining cats & dogs dari tadi dah tapi main2 hujan nya ani. Kajap heavy ia pastu taduh..5mins later it's raining lagi then taduh..then ujan lagi 10mins n again taduh..hmmm..last2nya me n hubby decided to sleep over here saja (rumah delima) cos we don't wanna drive back to my home in the rain.

Masani (12.15am) hubs belayar udah dibuai mimpi. ntah negeri mana udah ia singgah. ive been checking out new blog templates since after balik kaja but i still haven't found any yg berkenan dihati..aiseh..fussy jua aku ani ah..haha..ofcos lah kan cos the new look has to be more better than my current one. Not that the current template is not good or anything but..i just want a new look sempena kan new year nanti..chewah..most importante it will still be sumthin purplish..haha..nda jua tinggal my fav color atu kannn.

I've been attacked by the "M" disease lately..almaklum lah kan dakat2 hari kan cuti ani, mood cuti ku udah bah ni..heheh..i'll be on leave starting 16th Dec til new year..yeay!!! It's been 6 months since my last cuti. Anipun i'm on Mandatory leave. Mesti ambil tu, if not rugi hangus begitu saja..hehe..

Hubs & me will be away on our 2nd honeymoon. We'll be flying off the day after xmas. Destination??? Nanti tau jua u guys tu..tunggu ja me upload pix nya..heehee..i've been to that place once wayyy back in 1997 but this would be hub's 1st visit ke sana. So it's a perfect getaway..redah jelah..create ur own vacation. Ganya yg bagi geramati now, here n there people working in the Public sector has been buzzing about bila date keluar nya BONUS. Yelah this is December. Bulan kaya for most ppl who are working. We've been anticipating it will be out before Xmas as in previous years but nampak gayanya that won't be the case for this year cos I just happened to walk pass by our Finance dept today n there was this big notice on their door:

"PEMBAYARAN GAJI BULAN DISEMBER 2009 BAGI KAKITANGAN YANG BERGAJI BULAN ADALAH PADA 28 DISEMBER 2009 (ISNIN)"


Oh CRAP!! Imagine how disappointed I was when I read the notice. I don't know about the rest of u guys but I did really hope payday would be before xmas. Luckily we already bought our tickets early and paid for our hotel thru our travel agent here. Tinggal tunggu hari belayar saja lagi n bawa pocket money. Atu yg prob sikit tu nah. Yelah now that payday is confirmed after xmas baru kuar, I have to control my expenses til our vacation. Was hoping dpt bawa extra sikit from the bonus tapi apakan daya...hmm..

Nways, malas lah kan serabutkan fikiran tgh2 mlm buta cani..need to go on my beauty sleep now..nyt2 everyone!!! nextym lagi posting


0 comments:

Post a Comment