Saturday 1 August 2009

Pesta Jagung Manis

Today so tiring woo..I woke up very early, alum gi ada matahari. I had to be at work by 6.30am cos we were going to our KB Studio branch for the launching of "Pesta Jagung Manis". But we didn't exactly left at 6.30am. Somehow there was a little misunderstanding. Our transportation booking was stated for 8am..hmmm..sapelah yg memandai menukar jaham atu. Nway, problem solved after we runding2 and switched driver, who happened to be available that moment.

Some of behind the scenes



Sweetcorns for sale!!!


There was also a coloring contest for students of St.James School. All 400+ of them from KG to Pr.6..The KG's were so cute..hehe..reminds me of myself when I was in nursery school dulu..hahaha..sentimental..

Batah jua kan mengaler ani eh..ngantuk menunggu

Mesti ada gaya jua


we're done coloring

0 comments:

Post a Comment